Friday, October 22, 2010

Chocolate Shopping in Brussels

I guess we will be talking about food especially chocolates this time. I will bring you today to Brussels which is famous for its French fries, waffles, chocolates and of course numerous kinds of beer. You can also find a lot of cafes, bistros, and international food chains and restaurants in this city.

Featured: Attending a free weight loss program is now possible online.

I remember a friend who travelled with me to Brussels last summer. The first thing she asked as we arrived there were about the chocolates in Brussels. To name a few famous ones are the Godiva, Neuhaus and Leonidas. I bought some as presents for hubby. Here is an image I took inside the Leonidas chocolate store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More