Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Euro Travel in Warwick Castle in England

What do you see when you are visiting Europe? I believed you are expecting a lot of old and historical sights, monuments, buildings, architecture and etcetera! Yes, that is true. Some might not like it but I do and will always love it. In fact, I would love to see and experience all of Europe. I keep trying and need to save a lot to do it.

I am sharing some snapshots I made during our visit to the medieval in Warwick. I am so happy seeing this castle last November 2008.

Warwick Castle a medieval castle in Warwick, the county town of Warwickshire, England. It sits on a bend on the River Avon. If I am not mistaken the castle's construction began in 1068.

The interior of Warwick Castle as viewed from Ethelfleda's Mound during our visit last November 2008.

The walls and towers of Warwick Castle. I was playing with my camera before and had this image. I guess this is a sepia color. I love visiting castles in Europe.
This image reminds me that I spent the Halloween in Warwick Castle last November 2008. I had a pose with the white lady in the castle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More