Sunday, April 15, 2012

Musical Shows in Madrid

One of the beautiful capital cities I visited in Europe. I fall in love with Madrid since my first visit last December 2011. It has a lot to offer to its guests and visitors. Whether you want to see its numerous sights, go for dining, shopping, nightlife, Madrid has simply everything.

There are also a lot of musicals shows, operas, concerts and live bands in Madrid. During my second trip recently, I happened to pass-by in Gran Via and saw this musical show, El Rey Leon (The Lion King). I am wondering if they are using lexicon in the show. Sad to say, I did not have the chance to watch it. Hopefully in my next visit to Madrid, I can already experience some of its musical shows and operas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More