Monday, April 23, 2012

Shopping at Arcaden Regensburg, Bavaria

I was asked last weekend if there are big shopping malls in Regensburg, Bavaria. Yes, there are some. One of it is Arcaden. I am trying to remember the last time we were there. The image I had here was taken last February 2011. This means that my last visit in Arcaden was over a year ago.

I should be coming back there sometime next month to look for desktops. Arcaden has a lot of shops and restaurants inside. It is also very accessible by car and train. In fact, it is located near the main train station in Regensburg. There is also a parking lot there and it is for free up to one hour.

If you are a shopaholic, this place will be a paradise for you because they simply have a wide selection of shops. I might see you there! Below is the address if you are planning to drive there;

Friedenstrasse 23, 93053 Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More