Friday, March 12, 2010

Will Be Traveling Again!

I had a conversation last night with my husband. He said that when the weather will get better, we will go driving anywhere and do some sightseeing in any places. I told him that I want to go outside of Germany. There are some places that I want to visit like the Vatican City in Rome, Keukenhof and Amsterdam in Netherland and Boothbay Harbor Maine. I had the chance to visit canary Wharf in England last 2008 and this time I wish to visit Brown's Wharf Inn and take a dinner at Boothbay Harbor Restaurant. This afternoon HB also told me that beginning the month of March, we will try to go out for dinner so oft as we can.

I just visited a travel site and found some pictures of Boothbay Harbor. I found the place very interesting especially the view of the harbor. Good to know that Brown's Wharf Inn offers online specials and vacation packages which I consider to be an advantage for a traveler like me. I wish to stay in their oceanfront view of the Boothbay harbor. I found out that they have all the facilities and amenities that will make one's vacation very memorable. I believed one of the first place I will step in here is their restaurant where they offer fresh seafoods of any kinds. I have to convince HB to take some days vacation here. I know one day, I will visit this place. Of course, I will let you know through my travel blogs.

I also want to let you know that me and a friend of mine from thev United States are planning for a Europe tour this coming August. I am quite excited about it. The picture you see here was taken during our visit to Prague at the River Moldau last September 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More