Saturday, March 27, 2010

Visit to Canary Wharf in London, England

I am done with Windsor Castle. Let me share this time about Canary Wharf. My friend from London told me that Canary Wharf is also considered to be one of the financial centers in this area. It is like Manhattan in the United States where you can see tall and high buildings. During my visit here last November 2008, there are still skycrapers that are being erected. I am curious how many millions of industrial supplies are being used in constructing these buildings.

Canary Wharf is Located in East London in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. You can also see here three of UK's tallest buildings which are One Canada Square also known as the Canary Wharf Tower, or even just Canary Wharf, 8 Canada Square and the Citigroup Centre. I am still hoping to see this place once again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More